Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will Win the 2020 SX Championship?

Who Will Win the 2020 Supercross Championship?

Pick 2.

-Cody
    Cooper Webb
    0%
    Eli Tomac
    44.44%
    Jason Anderson
    0%
    Ken Roczen
    55.56%
    Marvin Musquin
    5.56%
    Zach Osborne
    0%
    Blake Baggett
    0%
    Adam Cianciarulo
    16.67%
    Justin Barcia
    0%
    Other
    16.67%
    Last edited by Cody47s; 11-07-2019, 07:35 AM.

I see you found the 'Poll' feature. Nice!

Comment

Yeah, finally had a subject worth using it for.

Thanks,
      -Cody

Comment

WOW..... I see a lot of you are undecided and voted twice How can you pick 2 for one champion
        Last edited by Rick375s; 11-08-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick375s View Post
          WOW..... I see a lot of you are undecided and voted twice How can you pick 2 for one champion
          Actually I requested everyone to vote twice I wanted to see what everyone's backup choice would be.

-Cody

Comment

Pay attention gunny

Comment

Mookie is looking good

Comment

I find it interesting that even with giving 2 votes, no one voted for either of the last 2 champions Anderson or Webb.

-Cody

Comment

Originally posted by Cody47s View Post
                  I find it interesting that even with giving 2 votes, no one voted for either of the last 2 champions Anderson or Webb.

-Cody
                  They are both too inconsistent IMO. Anderson crashes (and injures himself) too much. Or gets crashed into.
                  Webb gets a little too cocky, he'll shoot himself in the foot eventually.

Comment

Eli Tomac has been the favorite to win the Supercross title the last few years and yet has not won it. When Dungey retired everyone assumed Tomac would win it but Anderson beat him. Anderson got hurt early last year and Webb beat Tomac for the title. Almost no one saw that coming. The person who did was Aldon Baker. One thing interesting to note. Since he started , an Aldon Baker trained rider has won 13 of 17 Supercross championships (the last 9 straight). His record is hard to bet against. With the exeption of 1 vote for Musquin no one here thinks he will make it 10 straight.

Comment

After watching monster cup..Malcom looks like a great contender if doesn’t crash!

Comment

Rob, mookie looks good. I'm not sure he'll be consistent enough, but it would be cool to see.

Kenny shouldn't have the fatigue issues that plague him in the outdoors.

Over the last 3 years, nobody has won more races then Tomac. Most Supercross wins w/o a championship, Kawi's all time most wins on a big bike (250/450), 7th all time combined Supercross/Motocross wins (62), 8th o/a all time supercross wins (27), should pass Rick Johnson this year.

Started 2019 slow, broke his back in Dec 2018, and missed 2 rounds in 2018. Yes he choked in 2017, but if he stays healthy, watch out.

Comment

Working...
                        X