"Me and You Would've Podiumed!" - Mookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Me and You Would've Podiumed!" - Mookie

Sounds like Drake and Sommer. With Sommer taking out Drake. Especially the part about hitting the brakes. HaHa! Great fun racing with you Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake557s View Post
      Sounds like Drake and Sommer. With Sommer taking out Drake. Especially the part about hitting the brakes. HaHa! Great fun racing with you Mikey.
      Likewise. I'm getting a fake ID, that way I can continue to take you out in the 65 class.
      Unless you will be staying with us 58's then I'll just continue to take you out there.

And that part about hitting the brakes. I think our conversations would lean towards "why didn't you go faster?! You gotta turn the throttle on sometimes so you quit falling over on me in the corners"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike257s View Post

Likewise. I'm getting a fake ID, that way I can continue to take you out in the 65 class.
        Unless you will be staying with us 58's then I'll just continue to take you out there.

And that part about hitting the brakes. I think our conversations would lean towards "why didn't you go faster?! You gotta turn the throttle on sometimes so you quit falling over on me in the corners"
        I don't know yet. Depends on whether I'm allowed to race 65 novice. Plus I have a deal going that might prevent me from racing this year. And you are right on the money about the last comment. "Go faster!", "Quit stalling and falling over on me.". "We could have beat Rice!"

Comment

Working...
        X