2019 KTM 450sx-f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 KTM 450sx-f

​​ 2019 ktm 450sx-f. 60.8 hours. The bike is all stock besides a Guts seat cover and suspension done by Roth Racing setup for a 215 lb vet rider. The bike has been meticulously maintained from day one. All bearings are often cleaned and re greased probably more than they need to. Oil has been changed every 5 hours and air filter is changed every ride. The bike has never sat dirty and is washed (and dried with my air compressor) as soon as I get home from the track.

Speaking of the track. Yes I raced this bike. I am a vet rider who doesn’t beat on his stuff at all. I wish I could go faster and ride it harder but that isn’t the case. If you want to see how this bike was ridden I have a ton of GoPro videos on YouTube, just searched name. Go back to some of the older videos because I am currently on a newer model.

I am the 2nd owner of this bike and I bought it with 2 hours on it. This bike is an Oregon bike that was originally purchased outside of California from Power Motorsports. What that means is it is not in the CA dmv system. Oregon does not have pink slip titles like we do here in CA. What they have is called a Certificate of Origin. If you want to register it in CA all you will need to do is take it to the dmv with your certificate.

$8500. No trades or deliveries.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	74.6 KB ID:	4144Click image for larger version  Name:	image2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	85.7 KB ID:	4150Click image for larger version  Name:	image3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	4148Click image for larger version  Name:	image4.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	75.1 KB ID:	4147Click image for larger version  Name:	image5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	95.3 KB ID:	4145Click image for larger version  Name:	image7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	91.3 KB ID:	4149Click image for larger version  Name:	image8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	4146

I’ve got more pictures on my phone that are not sideways if you’re interested. I don’t know hot to operate this forum very well.

Comment

Originally posted by kpersonius264 View Post
      I’ve got more pictures on my phone that are not sideways if you’re interested. I don’t know hot to operate this forum very well.
      Feel free to e-mail them to me and I can post them here for you. webmaster@sierraothg.com

Comment

Thank you sir! Email sent.

Comment

Working...
        X