Announcement

Collapse

Don't forget to visit the Homepage for other info & flyers

Home Page: Click Here Visit our sponsors: Click Here

See more
See less

I LOVE THE SMELL of 2 STROKE IN THE MORNING! Riverfront OTHG Two Stroke Race 9/15/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE THE SMELL of 2 STROKE IN THE MORNING! Riverfront OTHG Two Stroke Race 9/15/19

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
    REP Racing & the Armstrong Family in collaboration with the Sierra Chapter OTHG proudly presents: The 7th. Annual Sierra OTHG ‘Run What Ya Brung’ 2-Stroke Race.

This 2 stroke event is in conjunction with the regularly scheduled traditional format OTHG races

When? Sunday, September 15th, 2019
    Where? Riverfront MX Park, Marysville, CA
    What?
    - A two gate, one moto format
    - Gate 1: All masters, experts & intermediates.
    - Gate 2: All women, beginners and novices.
    - This is a no points, no trophy FUN race.
    - 2 stroke race for OTHG members only

Let's showcase the fun of racing that 2-Stroke!
    All 2-Stroke Race participants will be entered into a drawing for a New Fly Racing F2 Carbon Helmet with MIPS Technology.
    - Winner can choose whatever color and size offered by Fly Racing
    - Must sign up and ride the 2 stroke race to be eligible for the chance win the helmet

To boot, there will be awesome raffle prizes! Thanks to our sponsors: Fly Racing, FlowVision, Wiseco, Stockton Powersports, MotoSeat, Dirt Bike Magazine, Motocross Action Magazine, NoToil, MotionPro, Eagle Grit, Works Connection, Pro-X, MCS/Morris Cycle Supply.

For those who do not want to compete on their 2-Stroke, there will be a “Show ‘n Shine” in a predesignated covered area to display your prize 2-Stroke for all to enjoy!

For those who are interested in the 2-Stroke Race please reply to this posting and express your interest.
    We look forward to everyone participating in this special event!

Gate times
    Friday 5pm to 9 pm
    Saturday 7am to 9pm
    Sunday 6.30am

Fees
    Camping $10 per day
    Gate fees
    Saturday no rider $5
    Saturday practice $30
    Sunday $10

Saturday practice othg and family only 9am to 2pm
    Sunday practice 8am racing to follow

Click image for larger version  Name:	smell-of-2stroke.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	1700

Will team Nami will be in the house with the 2 stroke sounding 4 stroke bikes? If so, I am in

Comment

I will be there rocking the 1996 CR 125.

Comment

Working...
      X