Announcement

Collapse

Be sure to:

Visit our sponsors! [Click It]
Visit the Homepage for Events & Announcements! [Click It!]

See more
See less

*HOT* *HOT* *HOT* Glen Helen POSTPONED!!! PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *HOT* *HOT* *HOT* Glen Helen POSTPONED!!! PLEASE READ!

From Rich Hurtado, South Chapter
    Date:
    March 18, 2020 at 11:26:40 AM PDT

Subject: OTHG SOUTH NATIONAL**POSTPONED**
    It is with great disappointment that I send out this email to each of you. Earlier today I received an email from Glen Helen Raceway that indicated that they were ordered by the County to shut down all operations until April 3rd. This of course affects us directly, as the South National was scheduled during the time of the mandatory shut down.

To try and move to a different venue at this time is not the right thing to do just to hold a race. Glen Helen is asking for dates to reschedule our event, and that's what we are planning to do. So at this time, our event is NOT cancelled, we have simply been postponed. More information will regarding dates will be forthcoming in the upcoming weeks.

While motocross is a very big part of each of our lives, it is not the most important. This is an issue that effects the entire world, When life returns to normal, the OTHG will do so as well. We will see everyone at the 2020 South National when it happens!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns.

Rich

UPDATE:

Alright everyone, the new dates for the South National are July 24-26 at Glen Helen. With the Sierra National at the end of April and the Reno National at the end of May, as well as the schedule of events that GH has and will need to re-schedule, these are the dates that worked out the best for everyone. While this may impact some local schedules, I ask that you please consider the circumstance in which the South National was cancelled. Thank you again for the support all the chapters have shown. We look forward to seeing everyone at the end of July.

Comment

Working...
    X