X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike257s
    started a topic 2020 Sierra National - POSTPONED

2020 Sierra National - POSTPONED

The Sierra board has made the decision to postpone our National. With the Federal Coronavirus guidelines being extended to April 30th and the well being of the OTHG family, we feel it is the best decision for all.

We are going to wait for this to calm down and then we will start looking at make up date.

Dave Mozingo
    Sierra President

• Mike257s
    replied
    Originally posted by kpersonius264 View Post
    Since its postponed again is it gonna stay at its originally scheduled venue (PC) or is it still gonna be at the Oatfield?
    Kevin,
    Nothing has been determined either way at this point. Basically waiting to see how this whole Covid-19 situation and related restrictions develop.

When the board has come up with any decisions, they will be posted here on the website.

Leave a comment:

• kpersonius264
    replied
    Since its postponed again is it gonna stay at its originally scheduled venue (PC) or is it still gonna be at the Oatfield?

Leave a comment:

• Drake557s
    replied
    Postponed! Darn it! Right when I thought I could sneak back in, they catch me and pull me back out! Now I will have to makeup more fake races I've participated in to qualify. Sandbagging is getting hard!

LET DRAKE BY!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike257s
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent205s View Post
    We are happy to refund anyone their entry fee, or you can just let it stand for the rescheduled date tbd.

Thanks
    I just spoke with the credit card processor. "Normally" we have up to 60 days to cancel/refund a transaction.
    But due this this Corona Beer Virus boondoggle, the processor has increased it to a 120 grace period to cancel.

Leave a comment:

• Brent205s
    replied
    We are happy to refund anyone their entry fee, or you can just let it stand for the rescheduled date tbd.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Pat237s
    replied
    Or if we have pre entered- can we let the registration stand for the rescheduled event?

Leave a comment:

• Mike257s
    replied
    Originally posted by K-Low View Post
    Will refunds be provided?

K-Low15g
    Please contact the chapter President or Vice President:
    president@sierraothg.com
    or
    vp@sierraothg.com

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• K-Low
    replied
    Will refunds be provided?

K-Low15g

Leave a comment:

• Mike257s
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob313s View Post
    Guess this means our ride day is cancelled also?
    Hi Rob, yes, I was in process of posting that too.

Leave a comment:

• Rob313s
    replied
    Guess this means our ride day is cancelled also?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X