X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill763b
    started a topic Upcoming events

Upcoming events

I wanted to inform everyone of the upcoming events we have planned for the month of June. The club moto race is cancelled, but we have got permission to have a OTHG practice day at Club Moto on Saturday June 13th. It will be the similar to our normal OTHG only practices prior to race day, but with a few minor tweaks. Cost will still be $30 per rider, $5 for pit crew, kid spectators under 5 are free. We are limited to a specific amount of riders, and all riders and spectators will need to pre-register online through the bayothg.com website via red podium. This is a first come, first serve practice and pre registration will open Friday, June 5th at 5:00pm. Pre registration will close on Thursday June 11th, or until we reach the maximum occupancy set forth by club moto. Practice schedule will be broken up similar to our normal OTHG practice days. This is open to current Bay and Sierra members. If you do not preregister for the event, you will be turned away. All who enter must show there mask or face covering when checking in. Face coverings are required in the pits and should be worn when social distancing cannot be achieved.

Argyll race set for June 27th and 28th is a go for now. As we see counties loosen restrictions we hope more racing will occur through out the year. With this being our first race back all entries for practice and racing will need to pre register online so we can limit the amount of people at the Bay and Sierra tents. It's a small change that we hope will allow us to continue racing, until things can go back to normal.

I hope to see as many of you as allowed at club Moto for Practice, and as to spend some quality time with my fellow racers at Argyll (practice, racing and camping, in a safe social distancing manner.)

• Bill philpot 642s
    replied
    Is there any one who is selling thier spot for club moto ride day this saturday please let me know bill 642s 530-559-5893

Leave a comment:

• Bill763b
    replied
    Club moto has a limit of 85 - 90 riders. If groups of the same household can commute together we should be able to allow at least a few more. We want to make sure we have plenty of space between vehicles since Club is so visible from the street and interstate.

Leave a comment:

• Rob313s
    replied
    Whats the maximum of people allowed at track?

Leave a comment:

• Bill763b
    replied
    If you want to attend club moto practice day please sign up at bayothg.com. There is a link on the calendar tab and also on the post from Mike Subocz on the Forum under upcoming events.

Leave a comment:

• Woods404s
    replied
    Club Moto ride day is bay and Sierra

Leave a comment:

Working...
X