Announcement

Collapse

Be sure to:

Visit our sponsors! [Click It]
Visit the Homepage for Events & Announcements! [Click It!]

See more
See less

Psst, Hey Buddy - Have we gotta deal for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psst, Hey Buddy - Have we gotta deal for you!

$21 for 2021 offer expired 1/31/2022 11:59:59 pm

Click image for larger version  Name:	21FOR21.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.7 KB ID:	3331

Are we able to do the membership on Saturday at the OTHG ride day at argyll? I was hearing Sunday only?

Comment

Originally posted by mxguy215 View Post
      Are we able to do the membership on Saturday at the OTHG ride day at argyll? I was hearing Sunday only?
      Membership signup/renewal available Saturday & Sunday at the track. Online any time.
      Where did you hear that it was Sunday only?

Comment

At the track last weekend. Thank you for confirming buddy.

Comment

The online signup says that the renewal is still $40. Will this be updated?

Comment

Originally posted by Tristan338s View Post
            The online signup says that the renewal is still $40. Will this be updated?
            It won't be updated. The $40 rate is for new membership and renewals from returning members that are not current.

If you are a current member that is renewing, the cost is $21.00

You can find the link to that in the top posting, located just above the flyer.

Comment

• Tristan338s
              Tristan338s commented
              Editing a comment
              DERP, guess I've gotta read the small print. Thanks for responding and letting me know...................................

• Mike257s
              Mike257s commented
              Editing a comment
              I see that you got renewed :-) Thanks! .................................................. .........................
              (Oh, I need to fix that "100 characters minimum" for comments - who set THAT up? lol.) Double-derp.

• Mike257s
              Mike257s commented
              Editing a comment
              Fixed
          Working...
          X