See less

Reno Chapter Ride Day at Fernley - All OTHG Chapters Invited May 22 9am to 2 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Chapter Ride Day at Fernley - All OTHG Chapters Invited May 22 9am to 2 pm

At Fernley
    On Saturday May 22nd from 8am-2pm, we will be holding an OTHG only and immediate family only practice. This practice will be FREE to all OTHG chapter members and immediate family to ride. We will start it out as an open practice and may split depending on how many show up.

On Sunday May 23rd from 9am-2pm, OTHG members will be able to practice for FREE. We will ask the immediate family to pay on Sunday. We are opening Sunday's practice to all our moto community. So it may get a little busy. We will break Sunday's practice into 1. Vet, 2.Pro/Expert/Intermediate, 3. Junior/Novice, 4. Beginner, 5. 85, 6. 65 and 7. 50's

All we ask is you support those who support us. Need bike parts? Visit Big Valley Honda, Reno Kawasaki, RMS, or One 11 Concepts (in Fernley). Send the spouses shopping at the Outlets at Legends. Want a dinner and a beer, Visit Battle Born Beer. Or you can just stay in Fernley and support the local community who are very welcoming of us being out there.

Also, on Sunday May 23rd, starting at 4pm, Battle Born Beer is having a fund raiser. Burger, tots, 2 beers-$25. Rumor is that they will be shooting a commercial that night.

See everyone soon.

Aaron
    124R

Is this at the Fernley track? Shoot me if i'm blind haha

Comment

Originally posted by rob77s View Post
      Is this at the Fernley track? Shoot me if i'm blind haha
      It was implied? I guess? lol. I added Fernley to the description.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Very Cool. Thanks

Comment

Do we know if over night camping will be allowed at the track on Saturday night?

Comment

Originally posted by Pat237s View Post
              Do we know if over night camping will be allowed at the track on Saturday night?
              I will check

Comment

Yes there will camping available Saturday night

Comment

Working...
                X