E-Street Sierra Chapter Wrap-Up from 5/7/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Street Sierra Chapter Wrap-Up from 5/7/2022

Good evening OTHG... hope everyone has recovered from the weekend?

Let's jump into the movers and shakers from this past Saturday's race.
    Taking top honors in the following classes:
    45 Intermediate 363s Bryan Gambill
    52 Intermediate 448s Steve Boston
    58 Master 121s Mike Sage
    30 Master 171s Brad Kelly
    38 Master 172s Ron DeJesus
    52 Master 5s Troy Cardwell
    30 Expert 521s Brandon Poling
    45 Expert 870 Dan Palermo
    58 Expert 273s Vince Macias
    45 Novice 927s Joey Washburn
    52 Novice 166s Shane Schneider
    30 Novice 224s Nano Garcia
    38 Novice 248s Nick McGrath
    30 Intermediate 184s Jeston Langland
    38 Intermediate 144s Scott Kramer
    65 Expert 730s Steve Lawrence
    58 Intermediate 407s Mark Townley
    30 Beginner 158s Robert Kelly
    38 Beginner 126s Carlos Pena
    Congrats gentlemen!!

Congrats to the following members on their promotion, they have accumulated enough to advancement points.
    997s Doug Rice 58 Intermediate
    814s Marty Cunningham 58 Intermediate
    375s Rick Van Dyk 58 Expert
    The following members have been excelling in their respective class and have accepted the challenge of moving up to the next skill level
    927s Joey Washburn 45 Intermediate
    928s Taylor Washburn 30 Expert

Please welcome the following new members who have completed their first evaluation:
    Taylor Forwater 30 Beginner
    Dennis Hammond 45 Expert

The following members have completed their evaluations process:
    Zach Hannah 30 Beginner
    Donny Neil 30 Novice

Next up is the Reno National at Riverfront MX in Marysville which should be an awesome weekend of racing.
    Please visit this link for further information:
    https://sierraothg.com/forum/events-...022-riverfront

If anyone is in need of a 2nd evaluation race get in touch with Rick Van Dyk Sierra Race Director or Dave Mozingo Sierra President and we'll see if the Valley Chapter has any races between now and the Reno National. More info coming soon.

Congratulations on your promotions! Doug, Marty, Rick, you are all riding great! Enjoy your new found speed and abilities in your new classes.
    Congratulations on your self promotion Joey and Taylor.
    Welcome to the new members, I am sure you will enjoy many years of equal competitive racing.

Note to self: Can I really post something and not be a smart arse about Sommer? Gee, it is so hard not to be bad....Sorry I missed you this weekend Mr. Sommer. Now that Doug and Marty are no longer in the class, I could come back and finish 2 positions higher, like 9th. By the way Mr. Sommer, I am running low on sandbags, maybe only use one per race until I get more supply?

Comment

Does not surprise me that Dennis Hammond is Expert. If its the same Dennis Hammond we used to race BMX bike together and he was super fast on that also

Comment

Originally posted by Drake557s View Post
        Congratulations on your promotions! Doug, Marty, Rick, you are all riding great! Enjoy your new found speed and abilities in your new classes.
        Congratulations on your self promotion Joey and Taylor.
        Welcome to the new members, I am sure you will enjoy many years of equal competitive racing.

Note to self: Can I really post something and not be a smart arse about Sommer? Gee, it is so hard not to be bad....Sorry I missed you this weekend Mr. Sommer. Now that Doug and Marty are no longer in the class, I could come back and finish 2 positions higher, like 9th. By the way Mr. Sommer, I am running low on sandbags, maybe only use one per race until I get more supply?
        How can you be running low on sandbags? ? You are the manufacturer - DrakeCo Sandbags, Industrial Division.

Click image for larger version

Name:	drake-class.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	5638

Comment

Working...
        X