Sierra Only Ride Day September 28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra Only Ride Day September 28

The Sierra Chapter will be having a free ride day September 28 at Prairie City. This is for Sierra Members and Immediate family Only 9am to 2pm

20 minutes minis and women
    40 minutes big bikes
    40 minutes big bike
    following 20 minute 40 minute for rest of day
    we will adjust as needed

Is it going to be broken up into three practice sessions?
    Sponsors: Berkeley Yamaha, Dunlop Tires, Braking, Leatt Brace, ODI, Bell Helmets, Factory Effex, Matrix Concepts, Smith Optics, Works Connection, Acerbis, Worx Gloves, No Toil, Ryno Power, Lucas Legion, Fuel Clothing

Comment

Ride day Schedule will be 1st hr open big bikes only
      40 minutes big bikes
      20 minutes mins and women
      40 minutes big bike
      follow 20 minute 40 minute for rest of day
      we will adjust as needed

Comment

There will be a $5 charge at main park entrance to get into park. This is nothing new the state has been charging $5 to get in on regular practice days

Comment

Who is deleting my posts on here? I posted on this topic yesterday saying I am coming out to the ride day and I am excited to see everyone, and one of you erased it. WTF? Seriously??? Can I get an explanation?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt123s View Post
            Who is deleting my posts on here? I posted on this topic yesterday saying I am coming out to the ride day and I am excited to see everyone, and one of you erased it. WTF? Seriously??? Can I get an explanation?
            Matt, nobody is deleting any posts - I'm not sure why it didn't show up.

However, there has been some issues with the mySQL database and connection errors this site.

I have been working diligently on getting this whole site migrated over to a faster more robust server with more back end Malware & virii security.

So, asking for everyone's patience while this process is taking place. Probably another week.

And welcome back! Braap!

Comment

O.k, glad it's just a Snafu...

Comment

Working...
              X