MMX GP Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMX GP Info

PLEASE NOTE: Saturday practice is NOT gang-only. It is a regular public open practice.

Saturday will be a normal Mmx practice with main, sand and kids track open this is not a Gang only practice. Camping is available Friday and Saturday night

Sundays GP will be raced on main, osmx, night and kids track combined with 4 to 6 minute lap times motos will be longer than normal but not 30 minutes. Format will be all age groups in one skill level on track at same time. Example 30,38,45,52,58 novice on track at same time. We have ran this format at previous Mmx gp’s with long laps and a big wide track everyone had a smile when they came off the track.
    Gate times and fees will be posted early next week
    Last edited by Woods404s; 11-06-2019, 11:37 AM.

PLEASE NOTE: Saturday practice is NOT gang-only. It is a regular public open practice.

Friday gates 4 to 9pm
    Saturday practice 9am to 2 pm $30.
    This is a regular Mmx practice it is not othg only
    Saturday gates close 9pm
    $10 camping fee
    Sunday gates open 6.30 am
    $10 gate fee
    Riders meeting at 7.45 with racing to follow

Comment

Is this a a one long moto race format?

Comment

Originally posted by sean81b View Post
        Is this a a one long moto race format?
        Two longer than normal motos

Comment

do you know if he plans on splitting practice Saturday? with the othg turnout and regular crowd its gonna be busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew225s View Post
            do you know if he plans on splitting practice Saturday? with the othg turnout and regular crowd its gonna be busy!
            It will be just like any other open (public) practice session.

Comment

I heard this is a dead engine start. If so who was the brilliant one that came up with this? I thought we race motocross not District 36.. lol
              Last edited by Jason244s; 11-17-2019, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason244s View Post
                I heard this is a dead engine start. If so who was the brilliant when they came up with this? I thought we race motocross not District 36.. lol
                Jason it’s all in good fun at least I didn’t make everyone put 1 boot in a pile so you could dig thru it to find your boot before you could start

Comment

You are right Dave. It's all for for fun. It's just a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                  X