Announcement

Collapse

Be sure to:

Visit our sponsors! [Click It]
Visit the Homepage for Events & Announcements! [Click It!]

See more
See less

Oatfield October 3rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oatfield October 3rd

    I hope to see lots of gang members at the Oatfield Saturday giving Jack and Corky lots of support. As you know they were the hardest hit track in NorCal with the shut down crap. Let’s show them we want the Oatfield to stay open

  • #2
    Originally posted by Woods404s View Post
    I hope to see lots of gang members at the Oatfield Saturday giving Jack and Corky lots of support. As you know they were the hardest hit track in NorCal with the shut down crap. Let’s show them we want the Oatfield to stay open
    For everyone that shows up at the Oatfield saturday, free roosting of Mike Sommer. That's right! Mike will be offering every rider the chance to roost him on the track. Point system is being developed now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Drake557s View Post

      For everyone that shows up at the Oatfield saturday, free roosting of Mike Sommer. That's right! Mike will be offering every rider the chance to roost him on the track. Point system is being developed now.
      That position is held exclusively by Andrew Jones. I can't take that away from him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mike257s View Post

        That position is held exclusively by Andrew Jones. I can't take that away from him.
        You can't take away his pink poodle either.

        Comment


        • #5
          funny funny guys. I think somehow you forgot me tripling over your head at riverfront mikey and I still owe drake one but for some reason I can never find him. maybe he's in disguise? I miss that pink poodle

          Comment

          Working...
          X