Sierra National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra National

Congrats board on another great National. The Oatfield never disappoints. Track gets rough as hell but when your done with the weekend you feel great until the soreness sets in on the drive home..πŸ˜‚. Made the drive from Idaho well worth it. Hope everyone that had a get off heals quickly. Great motos and great people!!!

Originally posted by Randy425s View Post
    Congrats board on another great National. The Oatfield never disappoints. Track gets rough as hell but when your done with the weekend you feel great until the soreness sets in on the drive home..πŸ˜‚. Made the drive from Idaho well worth it. Hope everyone that had a get off heals quickly. Great motos and great people!!!
    I agree with you Randy. Rough track, and you know you rode hard when you wake up on Monday morning. It's great to be back!

Comment

Agreed! Thanks for making that drive to be there.
      The 'Oat' is special.

Comment

Race results are on SpeedHive.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake557s View Post
          Race results are on SpeedHive.
          Saturday:
          https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Events/1852078

Sunday
          https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Events/1852081

Comment

bummed i.missed it. love the current layout and amp never disappoints. hope to see y'all at the next one!

Comment

Great fun, and great workout. Getting to know some of the riders in the club. First β€œnational β€œ, yes Monday at work I was a bit sluggish. Those braking bumps. My kids rode big and small bike support. Addicted.

Comment

Working...
              X