MMX Sand questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMX Sand questions

Will there be a practice on friday? Or, we will get an extended practice period for each class on Saturday?

No practice on Friday. I doubt there will be extended practice on Saturday that I know of. Maybe Dave can clarify.

What I do know is, that anyone with a number between 556 and 558 is disallowed from practicing and must line up at the gate backwards.

Comment

• marty_cunningham
      marty_cunningham commented
      Editing a comment
      Backwards and straddling front wheel if I heard correctly. Or was it hand on helmet? Dead engine start either way.

No Friday practice

Comment

Originally posted by Drake557s View Post
      Will there be a practice on friday? Or, we will get an extended practice period for each class on Saturday?
      With your skills you should not need practice

Comment

Originally posted by Mike257s View Post
        No practice on Friday. I doubt there will be extended practice on Saturday that I know of. Maybe Dave can clarify.

What I do know is, that anyone with a number between 556 and 558 is disallowed from practicing and must line up at the gate backwards.
        Wow! That is very specific. I feel sorry for that guy. I better bring a light sandbag load.

Comment

Originally posted by Woods404s View Post

With your skills you should not need practice
          Thanks for saying I have skills. Coming from you that means alot. Thanks.

Comment

Sporting a number between 556 and 558 must also do a cross country start.. hands on helmet standing over front tire

Comment

Originally posted by SRice 997s View Post
              Sporting a number between 556 and 558 must also do a cross country start.. hands on helmet standing over front tire
              I'm changing my number to 999.

Comment

FYI:
                Gate times:
                Friday 4pm to 9pm
                Saturday 6.30am

Fees:
                Camping $10
                Saturday gate fee $10. 5 years and under free
                Race $40

Practice 8am racing to follow

Those wishing to camp Saturday night and ride Sunday are welcome to do so.

Comment

Drake... I am worried you are gaining sand practice for Fernley, while I will be floating in Palm Springs this weekend nursing my beer belly. Never-the-less, I am trying to be positive hoping my two decades of racing the sand for Dist. 37 and Moran series will serve me at Fernly. Is 29v beatable? A topic for another day. To all those who had to endure my idling bike at the line last weekend cuz my bike would not restart... I purchased a kickstarter yesterday!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SRice 997s View Post
                    Drake... I am worried you are gaining sand practice for Fernley, while I will be floating in Palm Springs this weekend nursing my beer belly. Never-the-less, I am trying to be positive hoping my two decades of racing the sand for Dist. 37 and Moran series will serve me at Fernly. Is 29v beatable? A topic for another day. To all those who had to endure my idling bike at the line last weekend cuz my bike would not restart... I purchased a kickstarter yesterday!!!!
                    I’ve tried practicing for Fernley before, didn’t help. I’m sure all of the sand racing will help. Is 29V beatable? That 125 might struggle a bit in Fernley’s deep sand.

Comment

I'm glad we have a sand race before Fernley. I'm hoping to ride lots of Estreet on the next couple of weeks.

Comment

I'm trying to sign up my son for The Minis for the MMX and Saturday but the online registration to asking about a frame number does anybody know what that is?

Comment

Just put 1234 for frame number or you could get the frame number off of his bike.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. He has a KTM 65 where would the frame number be located do you think?

Comment

Working...
                            X