Reno National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno National

I have raced one eval, will I be able to race the Reno national? Or do I have to be done with eval before I can race a national?

Originally posted by RRob View Post
    I have raced one eval, will I be able to race the Reno national? Or do I have to be done with eval before I can race a national?
    From the Club By-Laws:

ARTICLE III
    Rider Qualifications

Riders must have 2 races in the class they enter at the National within the last 12 months OR 4 races within the last 24 months.
    Time will be counted backwards from the date of the upcoming National.

Comment

• RRob
      RRob commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thank you!

O
    Originally posted by RRob View Post
    You will need to complete both of your eval races to be able to race at Reno national. I know it’s not the same but you could race in the support class with mainly kids
    Last edited by Woods404s; 05-10-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• RRob
      RRob commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info! Probably rather not drive to Reno to get smoked by kids on minis though 😆

RRob there is a valley othg race at American raceway this weekend you can go down and do your second eval there and be eligible to race Reno national.
    Reach out to me and I will set it up for you to eval

Comment

• RRob
      RRob commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah would love to but I’m booked this weekend, thank you guys for the all the helpful info. Will be racing club moto for sure. I’m also waiting for my 2022 250sx, I rode my woods bike 300xc at mmx and the suspension was way too soft and did not feel comfortable charging hard.
Working...
X