Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website for 2019!

This is a new website and forums.
    If you were previously a registered sierraothg.com user in 2018, your username and email will be the same login info that you will use here.
    You can login with either your email address or user name. Then just follow the password reset instructions.

The Sierra Chapter OTHG has implemented a new forum and website.
    We ask for your patience while we continue to set up the new management system.

Feel free to post your questions here with any bugs, glitches or any information that is missing or needs to be corrected, updated or removed.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	hannah.jpg Views:	1 Size:	232.1 KB ID:	84

Thanks Mike. The new layout looks good and seems more responsive getting to the forums! I'm guessing you had to manually add my video post back in to the vid section...thanks, I appreciate that! One thing though...the title says 45+ Novice...I'm still just a beginner! Even though I get the red plate for National champ...I think I'm still to slow to move up to Novice...lol!

Thanks!

Comment

Looking good Mike... Thanks for the efforts!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff292b View Post
        Thanks Mike. The new layout looks good and seems more responsive getting to the forums! I'm guessing you had to manually add my video post back in to the vid section...thanks, I appreciate that! One thing though...the title says 45+ Novice...I'm still just a beginner! Even though I get the red plate for National champ...I think I'm still to slow to move up to Novice...lol!

Thanks!
        Thanks, haha... I just automatically typed Novice. I corrected it to Beginner.
        I did post it manually just to test functionality of the site. I'm learning this new platform along with everyone else.

I'll be correcting, updating content as there is still quite a to-do list for me on this new site.

Cheers,
        -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Rick375s View Post
          Looking good Mike... Thanks for the efforts!
          Sure thing. The next phase of website building/correcting and updating begins. I have a list of things yet to do. "Pardon our dust" lol.

Comment

Password Reset, Hopefully I can Remember it NOW!! :p

Comment

Is it bad that I had to google an answer to log back in? ??*♂️I only got the answers wrong 7 times ??

Comment

Looks good! Liked the security question about Husqvarna!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan974s View Post
                  Is it bad that I had to google an answer to log back in? ??*♂️I only got the answers wrong 7 times ??
                  Hi Dan, you tried 7 times because it was malfunctioning or because you didn't guess the answers? I was just testing that anti-spam/anti-robot security verification -- if it looks like it will be a pain in the ass for people, I can change the system to show random characters and numbers that you must type in.

Comment

• Dan974s
                    Dan974s commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was working fine I just wasn’t smart enough to answer the questions. I thought it was funny.

Only took two tries to but was able to reset my password. Just glad to see I was allowed back, The bay chapter sent an E-mail today, Unfortunately your registration at Bay Chapter OTHG Forums did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted..

Comment

I was not a fan of the random questions...make it as easy as possible for non-robots to join

Comment

Here's what the image verification looks like. I don't about you, but this sh...t is difficult for me to read. And being color blind makes it even more challenging.
                      Plus, I figure, what Spambot or Robot is going to know that Roger Decoster is known as "The Man" :p

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_46.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	68
                      Last edited by mike14s; 12-14-2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I lucked out by knowing KTM builds Husky's and I knew Roger was not the GOAT, not the KING.... but couldn't remember THE MAN...tried LEGEND...nope...how about easier questions? What are the four initials of this club? What are the two things above your nose? What is the other type of engine other than 4 stroke?

Comment

new site is really nice, thanks for the hard work!
                          Matt Elkins 303b
                          2019 CRF-450 * Sierra Motor Sports, Fly Racing, Atlas Brace/Tag Metals, Mobius Braces, NoToil, Acerbis, Scott Sport, Factory Effex, Works Connection, Braking, OGIO, Dunlop
                          Instagram

Comment

Thanks Mike, no complaints from me yet about the new site, looks awesome! Appreciate the hard work...

Comment

Working...
                            X