Riding Saturday 5/14/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding Saturday 5/14/22

Looking for any suggestions on where to get my old bones back in the track tomorrow 5/14. Who’s riding and where?

Probably Argyll. Bringing my bug spray just in case. Next race is at riverfront though

Comment

Diablo mx

Comment

• Frankie Salmeri
        Frankie Salmeri commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Steve, looks like Sunday is the day I’m riding. Is Diablo worth the trip or even open Sunday? I’m just trying to get back into the swing of things and prefer a decent, fun, not extremely challenging track to ride. Thanks in advance!

Frankie

Diablo MX is open tomorrow. And it really is a great place to ride. It has great flow and it's all table tops no Gap jumps

Comment

My old buddy Corey Shandrew 134s and myself ended up at E St. and to be honest, it was an absolute blast putting in laps. Great track prep. (sand track), Looking forward to seeing some new, and old faces whenever we make are triumphant return for evaluation rides. 😜

Frankie Salmeri 48S

Comment

Originally posted by Eric4s View Post
          Probably Argyll. Bringing my bug spray just in case. Next race is at riverfront though
          Wish I had done that. I was there Saturday, and some sort of insect did a number on my legs. Still itches!

Comment

• Drake557s
            Drake557s commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah...that might be sand fleas from your sandbags....HaHa!

Originally posted by Eddie317s View Post

Wish I had done that. I was there Saturday, and some sort of insect did a number on my legs. Still itches!
          No Seeums. Super nasty. May and June usually. They don't fly very good so it is the one time you actually want wind.

Comment

Working...
          X