2022 RM Race Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 RM Race Gas

Click image for larger version  Name:	rmlogo.png Views:	1 Size:	27.0 KB ID:	4105
    Sierra members,

Rocky Mountain ATV.MC (RM) Race Gas credits will continue to be offered for the 2022 race season. Click here if you do not have a current RM account - https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/Create-Account. Your registered RM name/address/email must match our Sierra membership registration.

Riders will automatically receive one $10 credit after each race event. Digital credits will still have a 45-day expiration date. RM has allowed me to submit two races at a time (once per month), instead of after every race. Once received, credits will post to your RM RaceGas account one week apart.
    • Parents may enter their support riders who race support races. They will also earn one $10 credit per race event - credits post in parents' RM account. If their last name matches the parent rider in race results, I'll automatically input for credit.
    • If last name of support rider does not match parent's, direct message me with name for credit.

The following 12 events have been selected for Race Gas credit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022_SierraBayOTHG_RaceSchedule_RaceGas_page-0001.jpg Views:	0 Size:	59.1 KB ID:	5218

Last edited by Marc133s; 01-11-2022, 03:31 PM.

Thanks

Comment

Thank you Marc

Comment

I have not received any credits to my account for last 3 races? Or any via othg I believe, as well as my daughter riding support. I got one credit this year for a non othg race online sign up bonus. Thanks.
        Last edited by Michael; 04-29-2021, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Marc133s
          Marc133s commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Michael, I'll PM you.

Thanks for doing this Marc.

Comment

• Marc133s
          Marc133s commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem!

I just signed Rick up for RM account. Since he didn't have one prior to today, will his credits from the race and, sign up still post to his account or, are they already expired? How can I verify to be sure our information matches the gangs? Oh and do members still get RM cash when signing up? Thanks, Cindy46s

Comment

• Marc133s
          Marc133s commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Cindy, I'll private message you.

Can you message me at 916-519-3779?

Comment

Marc are you still doing rm account could you contact me please Randy 2094846938

Comment

How do I know if I have credits or how do I receive them once account is created?

Comment

Originally posted by The530Postman View Post
              How do I know if I have credits or how do I receive them once account is created?
              Did you create the account with RMATV from the link provided above? And of so, did you use the same e-mail address for the RMATV account as you provided to membership when you joined the Sierra Chapter?
              Contact Marc Maroni directly (send him a direct PM) if you have further questions.

-Mike

Comment

• Marc133s
                Marc133s commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Mike!

Thanks Mike257 and Marc133s.

Comment

Working...
              X